Divya Prerna Prakash (Divine Inspiration in English) Jnana Pratiyogita -2010
Under the divine inspiration of Param Pujya Bapuji and with His blessings and with the divine proactive efforts of devotees, last year 13, 07,649 students of 12,115 schools took benefit of this competition. This competition is being organized this year again.
Format of the competition
- Regional Level : The competition will be based on the following syllabus for various classes :
· Classes V to VII : ‘Bal Sanskar’ book.
· Classes VIII to XII : Divya Prerna Prakash book (70 marks) and simple general knowledge from Srimad Bhagavadgita, Ramayana, Mahabharata ( From Every scripture 10 Marks Each)
· Graduate Classes : Divya Prerna Prakash book (50 marks) and from Srimad Bhagavadgita, Ramayana, Mahabharata (50 Marks)
Awards: For all three divisions, awards for 5 victors per division, participation certificates for all participants, participation certificate and commemoration symbol for colleges and schools. Committees (samitis) who register more than 1000, 5000, 21000 students to be given cash prizes and awards.
- National Level: The exam will be held for students (who have secured more than 60% in the regional level competition) from classes VIII and XII and for graduates. The syllabus for the exam will be the same as given above.
Awards : For the first 13 victors, gold medals, silver medals and other special awards to be presented personally by Pujya Bapuji’s lotus hands. * Special awards for the next 410 students. * Awards to be presented personally by Pujya Bapuji’s lotus hands to three committees (samitis) who have registered the maximum number of students and to one metro committee.
Run-up of the competition: Commences from 15th June, organization of regional level examination from 1st August to 31st October. Award distribution from the month of November and national level competition to be held during the winter holidays in December.
Competition and award distribution to be also organized separately within Bal sanskar Kendras.
Committees, Ashrams and devotees should organize this competition in their own areas and should participate in this divine service of rapid progress of students.
Contact : Bal Sanskar Head Office, Ahmedabad. Phone : 079-39877749 , 27505010-11.